.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2011

[REL]COD Black Ops Lev Kravchenko Winter

Hey guys this is my last skin that i post here before i go out on vacation!
I'll be back on 2 or 3 weeks!! Do you have any comment, request,suggestion or criticism?
leave a comment that i'll read when i come back!

Lev Kravchenko Winter version!!


DOWNLOAD

4 comentários:

  1. It is awesome! I usdd version viet cong and Hudson, Reznov VICTOR CHARLIE version I want! Come play well

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Make the Zombie Mode Models from Kino der Toten i mean the players...(Dempsey,Nikolai,Takeo,Richthofen)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Can You Make Sgt.Frank Woods Or Viktor Reznov?

    ResponderExcluir